Mirzapur to Allahabad by RoadMirzapur, a small district and town in south eastern Uttar Pradesh is known for its architectural, historical and natural beauty. Tourists exploring the colours and culture of Uttar Pradesh often make it a point to have a peek-a-boo of this region to relish the earthiness and pastoral life of Uttar Pradesh. Many come here to seek calm and tranquillity that is very much missing in other tourist locations of Uttar Pradesh like Allahabad, Varanasi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Gorakhpur and others.
Uttar Pradesh has well-connected road and many of the National Highways pass through the state making intra-city travelling smooth and comfortable.
Mirzapur to Allahabad Route
Travelling from Mirzapur to Allahabad is quite easy and hassle free. The total road distance between the two cities is 107 km and thanks to the National Highways that connects the cities, it takes a little over an hour to reach Allahabad from Mirzapur. The total diesel cost of the trip will be approximate Rs 6500. If you are planning a road trip to Allahabad from Mirzapur, here’s a road map for your convenience:
- Start you Allahabad journey by heading north-west of Mirzapur on State Highway 5. You will have to cross the Main Gate that will be on the right side in about 8.6 km.
- After 22 km of travel through State Highway 5, take MDR 156E to Asian Highway 1 or National Highway 2. Keep travelling for about 20 minutes or 20.7 km.
- You will enter Allahabad through National Highway 2. Keep driving on the Highway till 64 km and then take the turn on your left.
- As a landmark, you will have to cross by Gopiganj Government Hospital on the left in about 550m.
- After driving from 29.1 km take a slight right turn to stay on to National Highway 2.
- Then take the left that comes on National Highway 2 after about 2 km.
- As a landmark cross by Kirti Automobiles that will fall of the right hand side.
- After driving 32.4 km, you reach the main Allahabad city.
Car rentals from Mirzapur to Allahabad
There are a number of car rental facilities from Mirzapur to Allahabad. Here’s an approximate price guide:
For Tata Indica AC, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 9.25 making the total of around Rs 989.75.
For Tata Indigo AC, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 11.00 making the total of around Rs 1,177.
For Chevrolet Tavera, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 12.00 making the total of around Rs 1,284.
For Toyota Qualis AC, Chevrolet Innova, Mahindra Xylo, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 13.00, making the total approximately Rs 1,319 each.
Mirzapur to Kantit Sharif by Road
Kantit Sharif is just 28 km away from the main town of Mirzapur. The best mode of communication is by road. People visiting Mirzapur often drop by at Kantit Sharif to pay homage to the mausoleum of Sayyad Khwaja Ismail Chisti Rahmatullah. The total diesel cost of the entire trip will be around Rs 1700. Here is the road direction of Kantit Sharif from Mirzapur:
- Begin your journey to Kantit Sharif by heading north-west on State Highway 5. Cross the Main Gate that will be on the right hand side in 8.6 km.
- Keep driving till 19.6 km and then turn left to National Highway 7 or State Highway 5 and drive for 160m.
- Then take the first right that leads to National Highway 76 or State Highway 5. Keep driving on National Highway 76 and as a landmark you have to cross Sitla Mata Mandir that is on the left.
- After driving for 7.1 km take left and after 290m again turn left.
- You will reach Kantit Sharif after 180 m ride.
- Weekend Getaways in Mirzapur
- Mirzapur to Varanasi by Road
- Tourist Places near Mirzapur
- Wildlife Sanctuaries near Mirzapur