Mirzapur to Varanasi by Road
Mirzapur to Varanasi by Road
Mirzapur is geographically ideally located with some of Uttar Pradesh’s hot spots within considerable distance.Varanasi, the sacred city of Hindu, Jains and Buddhists is located just a distance. The total distance covered between Mirzapur and Varanasi is about 23 kilometres and will take around an hour to reach Varanasi, depending on the traffic. The total fuel charge required is around Rs 1600.
Here is a detailed driving direction between Mirzapur and Varanasi for your convenience.
- From Mirzapur main city head north towards State Highway 74. Pass Kakarmatta Petrol Pump that falls on the left side in 18.5 km.
- Drive on the highway for about 21.9 km.
- Take a right to National Highway 29.
- Ride 650 m along the Highway to reach your destination Varanasi.
Cab fare from Mirzapur to Varanasi will vary according to the type of car hired.
For Tata Indica AC, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 9.50 making the total of around Rs 218.50.
For Tata Indigo AC, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 11.00 making the total of around Rs 253.
For Swift Dezire and Toyota Etios, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 11.50 making the total of around Rs 264.50.
For Mahindra Xylo AC, Toyota Innova and Chevrolet Tavera AC, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 13, making the total around Rs 299 each.
For Toyota Innova AC and Tempo Traveller AC, approximate fare per kilometre will be Rs 20, making the total to Rs 460.
The price excludes additional service charges.
Mirzapur to Vindhyachal by Road
Vindhyachal is another popular destination close to Mirzapur main city. The distance between the two places is only 9 kms. Number of beautiful temples and picturesque waterfalls are the main attractions of Vindhyachal. It takes about 15 minutes to reach Vindhyachal from Mirzapur. Total fuel cost is around 550.
- From the main city of Mirzapur head westwards on National Highway 76/SH 5.
- On the left cross Sitala Mata Mandir
- After 9 kms drive on the Highway you will reach Vindhyachal
Mirzapur to Chunar by Road
Chunar is known for its fort and other historical ruins. This city is located at a distance of 50 km from Mirzapur and takes an hour to reach. Fuel charge will be around Rs 3,000. Here is a detailed roadmap from Mirzapur to Chunar.
- From Mirzapur head northwards to State Highway 74.
- Your first landmark, St.Puspa Child Hospital will be on the left in about 3 km.
- Drive along the Highway for 13.8 km and then take right at Rudra Restaurant and drive through Vishwa Sundari Bypass.
- After a 900 m drive take the 1st right to Vishwa Sundari Road.
- After driving 11m turn left to Vishwa Sundari Bypass again.
- This is a partial toll road. Pass Brij Kishore that falls on the left side in 6.3 kms.
- After 7.4 km take a left towards National Highway 7.
- Take a right after 240m and pass through Aryan Children Hospital on the right.
- Drive through the Highway for next 27.3 km and then take a right turn onto Dargah Sharif Station Road.
- 500 m further you reach Chunar